TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a LCD TV Model ID. 23pf5320/28 that I am trying to…

I have a LCD...

I have a LCD TV Model ID. 23pf5320/28 that I am trying to hook up to ROKU/Express using a composite cable since there are no HDMI input on my TV. The composite cable has a red, yellow and white tips and I have multiple red, yellow and white on the TV and't know which to use.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I have the ROKU Express+ which is similar to the ROKO 2 but comes with the composit cables for the older TV's. Lee

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I have tried multiple combinations of the 3 colors on the Inputs on the left side of the Phillips TV. the inputs along the bottom of the TV don't have a yellow input.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Well I don't know whether the ROKU should be treated as a component or a HD input which might explain where to plug in the colored inputs.

3/8/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thanks
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no, at this time

Please click on the link at end of this message to view the yellow-red and white jacks on the TV to connect the Roku AV cable pins into

You would need to select AV input by pressing AV button on the lower left of the TV remote

Please reply back with the result

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician