TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It says no signal and the input list keeps coming up. LG…

It says no signal...

It says no signal and the input list keeps coming up

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

LG 55LF6100 April 2015

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I can get channels on component but no sound

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing seems unplugged

3/8/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

When I hit smart tv it brings up Netflix with sound I also have dvd hooked up

OK, on what input of the TV you get No-Signal message?

2

OK, and what video source is hooked to HDMI-2 input of the TV?

I have 3 from DVR and a red and white

OK, red and white wires from DVR must be plugged into red and white jacks on the TV for sound

Does the DVR have HDMI OUT port to connect it to HDMI input of the TV?

The wires from tv were pulled out probably from my Cat
To the dvd

Can you please provide me complete info about the issue to assist you properly?

I have no signal on 2 and on coponent no sound I looked in the back and saw the red yellow white cords were pulled out of DVD player
  • What is "2"?

Is it HDMI-2 or something else?

• Do you see red and white jacks near the three component video jacks on the TV?
  • Also, do you see yellow-red-white jacks on the back of the TV to connect DVD player wires?

HDMI-2 no hookup to dvd from white and red

OK, following troubleshooting step should be tried as the first thing that might help
- Have you tried to disconnect TV and cable box power cords from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

It’s working thanks for your help

Excellent, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website
Thank you

Do you need any further assistance with this question?

Shahid
Shahid, Technician