TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No T V control is not locate viewing remote control problem.

Customer Question
No T V control...

No T V control is not locate viewing remote control problem

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Samsung smart T V

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Mr***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you guide through how get viewmy t v

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/8/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?