TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It was on and then went totally black. HDMI cable, unplugged…

Customer Question
It was on and...

It was on and then went totally black.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

HDMI cable, unplugged that, unplugged the TV, did not help, brought TV from upstairs and plugged the HDMI into it and it works, so it is the Samsung TV, Bought it back in Dec. 2009. Is that as long a Samsung lasts?

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No, Not at all. I turned on and it came on for about 10 min and then the screen went black

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that would be it., Thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/8/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- Does power indicator light on TV turn On solid or blink when press power button?

I'm not at home
The power indicator light does not come on.
First you want $5 and now $26, this is ridiculous. I'm going to think this is not SAMSUNG and I'm very dissatisfied with this process!!!!!! I think this is a SCAM, I would like my money refunded. NO HELP WHAT SO EVER!!!!

This is JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website and not a scam

Contact customer service via help link on website main page for refund/ billing info

Thanks

Go jump a creek, this is truly a rip off. Get a real job, go out and fix peoples TVs....