TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The tv in my living room says no signal, however the other…

Customer Question
The tv in my...

The tv in my living room says no signal, however the other tvs in the house are working.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is a sony bravia

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No the menu does not work. it will only allow me to go to hdmi 1, which is what it is usually on

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Bravia? What happened right before this?

It worked last evening, i got this message this morning when i turned it on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No i don’t think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 4 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this but first ;

Please send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

hello

Did you just opened another post ??

If so then opt. out of it and have it refunded at this number 1.***-***-****

I will help you with this here

i unfortunately pressed the call me button accidentally.

Must be on the other post then , cannot see anything here and i can also cancel it if it pops up here

Lets proceed here now ?