TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I purchased the Vizio 60" smart TV, and want to use an

Customer Question
I purchased the Vizio...

I purchased the Vizio 60" smart TV, and want to use an outside antina with it, please help me to set up my TV so I can use my unit with out cable.

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

About six months old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have it set up now for the cable input, I did check the menu, and not sure of how to use it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

I tried to reset it for the antina, failed, returned it to cable use.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I now own several Vizio TV's; and love them, just want to reduce my cost of cable use.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/8/2018
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 4 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?