TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trying to activate Netflix on my Vizio. E241i-B1. Amazon is…

Customer Question
Trying to activate Netflix...

Trying to activate Netflix on my Vizio

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

E241i-B1

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Amazon is working. Just need the device code to activate Netflix

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

Don't know . Extra TV adding Netflix

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/8/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When you try to add netflix, what is the exact message you see?

Please let me know

Trying to add device to my Netflix account. asking for device activation code
Where can I find my device code?

Thanks

Do the following

1. Click this link netflix.com/activate
  2. Log into your acct if necessary and click "Your acct & Help" on the upper right hand side of the page
  3. Scroll down the page until you reach the "Watching Instantly on your TV or computer" section and click the link for "Activate a Netflix ready device"
  4. On the device itself, navigate to the Netflix App (location will vary based upon model-please see your manual for specifics)
  5. After launching the app for the first time, you will be asked if you have a Netflix acct. When you answer "Yes", you will be given an authentication code that you will then need to enter on the page you should now be at on your computer.
  6. Click the "Activate" button after entering the code on the "Activate your Device" screen from your computer.

Let me know how you go please