TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a code 775 on my tv. It's 2years old philips. I have…

Customer Question
I have a code...

I have a code 775 on my tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It's 2years old philips

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes I have two tv's and the other has 771 on it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Philips? What happened right before this?

It was fine until yesterday

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/8/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please