TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I must have hit the wrong button on my remote, but for every…

Customer Question
Pearl, I must...

Pearl, I must have hit the wrong button on my remote, but for every remote command I now have a voice telling me that command. Ex. increase volume "Volume 8" and for every channel change it tells me the show selected. This is very annoying and I have been unable to turn it off. Thanks. *****: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes.

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

This happened last night when I leaned against the remote for a few seconds and must have engaged something.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/8/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the TV with the issue please?

Thank you

Not sure of the model. I am not at home right now.
It is a Smart TV.

ok, I need to know the make and model, tell me when you have it please

Please cancel this service.