TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

HOW DO I TURN OFF THE TV WHICH IS CONNECTED TO A HEAD SET?

Customer Question
HOW DO I TURN...

HOW DO I TURN OFF THE TV WHICH IS CONNECTED TO A HEAD SET? without disconnecting the headset from the wall plug.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

This will take a few minutes as I have to look at the back of the TV. It is a Son 19.5V model number 32we678ay

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It is a Sony 19.5V model number 32WE678A. I have had it forsix/seven years.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 32WE678AY? What happened right before this?

I have just bought a head set and a technician installed it but he did not tell me how to switch the audio off and return to just the TV.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean you have a wireless headphone system connected to the TV?

What is the make and model of it?

Please let me know