TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Will a be able to connect a LG home theatre system to my…

Customer Question
Will a be able...

Will a be able to connect a LG home theatre system to my sonny smart TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

2017 KD65X7000E other wise what sony system is avaliable

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Do not have tv installed yet wanting to by theatre to match

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

There is no issue as the TV has not been installed yet it is new

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/8/2018
TV Technician: Eldon, Technician replied 3 months ago
Eldon
Eldon, Technician

Hello

What is the model number of the LG?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.