TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have just spent some time with COMCAST trying to get a…

Customer Question
Thank you! I have...

Thank you! I have just spent some time with COMCAST trying to get a picture from my Panasonic Plasma TV. It does not turn on. Any suggestions aside from plugging it into an outlet? That's not helping.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Comcast?

No

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes. Internet works. Modem, also, works.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The TV was a gift I received less than a year ago. The person bought another one and gave me this one It is from 2012.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
I no longer wish to speak to a TV Technician.
I no longer wish to speak to a TV Technician. And I would like my $5 back please.
3/8/2018
TV Technician: Eldon, Technician replied 3 months ago
Eldon
Eldon, Technician

Hello, do you still need help with this?
Can you give me the model number of the tv please?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.