TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Westinghouse smart TV. Do I have to get a Roku box…

Hi! I have a...

Hi! I have a Westinghouse smart TV. Do I have to get a Roku box to stream Acorn to my TV?

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Acorn?

I'm not sure how to connect.

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

I have acorn on my pc but not on my TV The internet is good, so is the rest. should acorn have started streaming automatically to tv?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No THANKS SO MUCH!

3/8/2018
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Are you able to access other streaming services like Netflix from your TV?

I have Netflix

Okay good. Acorn is not one of the main streaming services, so the only way you will be able to receive it is by using an external streaming device like a Roku or Firestick.

Dan, Broadcast Engineer
where do I find these? By the way I signed up before I asked my question and then again to get an answer. Will this cause confusion with payments? Thanks for your help.

Here is a LINK for Roku. You can either sign up for membership or simply pay by the question. If you have a problem with your payment options, just contact customer service.