TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Will my 10 year old Sony LCD digital tv -

Will my 10 year...

Will my 10 year old Sony LCD digital tv - KDL-52W4100(SKDL52w4100) be PAL compatible if I purchase a blue ray DVD player for British tv series that is PAL & NTSC compatible.

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?

KDL-52W4100 (SKDL52W4100

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I don't have a problem with inputs . Just that before purchasing the DVD series the sellers indicate that tv needs to be PAL compatible & I will purchase a DVD player that will be PAL compatible. It is the tv I am concerned about

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

It is not a issue yet . I have not purchased any British series and before I expend the money I want to make sure the tv is pal compatible.

3/7/2018
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

There is no problem with that and when you buy that dvd player just ask for a model that is region free

This will mean that t can play anything and its output will be hdmi / ntsc

If that answers your question PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE by clicking on the star icons at the top of your page, then click on Submit , it doesn`t cost you anything more and I get paid for my time helping you .

Jack
Jack, Technician