TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Blue tooth connection not working on a 60in 4K tv. Not to…

Customer Question
Blue tooth connection not...

Blue tooth connection not working on a 60in 4K tv

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Not to game fly, a samsung app. Trying to get the recommended controll to connect. Blue tooth will no connect. Other devices see the controller

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes wirless booth tooth to the tv is working fine for al samsung apps, like netflex, google play, amazon prime

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have the samsung recommended game controller

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/8/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of the controller?

Please let me know

Thank you

GameSir G3s

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Your answer is no good , don’t charge me