TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The TV was purched last Sat. To get sound I must run tuner…

Customer Question
The TV was purched...

The TV was purched last Sat. To get sound I must run tuner to 60 0r above. I need an expert before I return the Lg 75 inch TV to Best Buy They have checked it to no avail This is the third 75 in. TV from Best Buy in Jacksonville, Fl. My #***-***-**** I intend to take legal action against Best Buy if this can't be fixed

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Internalto the set

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

Called Geek squad from Best Buy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Hope you understand my frustration. The other two sets were Samsuns. I have an Lg and it it great. That is why I changed. Im in the return window and 90 day warrante.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/7/2018
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 4 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this but first ;

Please send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?