TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How can i control brightness and contrast in the tv 32dt1u.

Customer Question
How can i control...

How can i control brightness and contrast in the tv 32dt1u

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 32DT1U?

6 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 32DT1U? What happened right before this?

Picture is slightly dark 6 mo

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/7/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Do you have the original tv remote?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.