TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Lost power supply for tv. Model tw64501-vo46a. Neither lost…

Customer Question
Lost power supply for...

Lost power supply for tv. Model tw64501-vo46a

Technician's Assistant: Is your TW64501-VO46A connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Neither lost the cord need replacement.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

I have nothing to plug in . Want to buy replacement and don't know which one.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 4 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

All I need is to know where to buy replacement power supply and order number.

Here is the best place to buy it:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AI15J7A

Reply back for more assistance.

Before you go, please do show your appreciation by submitting a 5 star rating at the top of this page so that I am recognized for helping with your question. If you are having issues with the rating try refreshing the page.

Did you get the message I just posted?

I do want you to be satisfied, so do you need something more?

What happened? I gave you the answer but you did not reply or rate for my excellent service! Please do show your appreciation by submitting a 5 star rating at the top of this page so that I am recognized for helping with your question.