TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can't get out of the Support feature and get back to my…

Customer Question
I can't get out...

I can't get out of the Support feature and get back to my programs.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model # is UN24M4500 and is 4 Series

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No it does not work or tell me how to get on the menue

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UN24M4500? What happened right before this?

3I'm sorry I can't remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No but thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 4 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Exactly what is on the screen right now?

Are you having website difficulties preventing you from replying?