TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a lg tv55lw5300 the colors are really dark. I have to…

Customer Question
I have a lg...

I have a lg tv55lw5300 the colors are really dark

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV55LW5300?

I have to check

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

I dont know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Ill be back latter

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/7/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 4 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Let me know if the sets OWN menu is dark too please (by pressing the menu button of the sets OWN remote control)

when will he be to call
the answer should have been--when will he be able to call- sorry

You may see messages that are sent by the site (not me) for phone calls etc, I am not available by phone myself I can only help using this chat\typing format,if you choose the option another tech may ring you from the phone team (depending on whos available and if its feasible by phone)if you do not hear anything in 15 mins please return here to this format

Can you give me an update on this please?I am awaiting you to come back to this thread??