TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do i get rid of line. Vizio m470nv about 5yrz old. Only…

Customer Question
How do i get...

How do i get rid of gray line

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio m470nv about 5yrz old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes only on sat tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your M470NV? What happened right before this?

Just ond day

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/7/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 4 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you please reboot the TV and any satellite or cable box by un-plugging both from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know if there is any change please
Anthony

Ok

Anthony

Doing it now

ok take your time

Same thing gray line

Would it be possible for you to send me a couple of photos of this?you use the "add files" button your end take one with the picture and one with the sets OWN menu up please

Here you go
Did you get them

No not here,you send them directly to here via the add files button

I took 4 pictures should have them now

What problems are you having sending the photos?can you see the link above explains exactly how to do this??