TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Samsung curved screen 65 inch TV. The upper right…

Hi, I have...

Hi, I have a Samsung curved screen 65 inch TV. The upper right hand corder has a cloud on it perhaps 7 inches in diameter.

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Hold on

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

SN. 02A63FXACCP961483HUNUoe G5 HU 9000F

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Nothing its been perfect until late fall

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

What do you mean?

3/7/2018
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I opened the access to my tv to remote if that you
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Yessir

What is the purchase date of the tv?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
December 2013 or 14

Thanks. Is this issue showing up all the time, as in all the INPUTS and the TV MENU ?

Appears site sent you a phone call offer. I did not send the offer.
I am not available by phone, but another expert may be.
In the mean time we can continue our chat.....

Is this issue showing up all the time, as in all the INPUTS and the TV MENU ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
All the time when a show is on
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
A friend said she had a Samsung and it too started developing a circle in the upper right corner. Like a dark fog.

I'm sorry to say this is going to be a major issue that will cost more to fix than buying a new tv. The entire tv screen is the problem, it would have to be replaced, which costs too much to be worth it.

The only suggestion I have is to contact Samsung directly and tell them you are very dissatisfied. They are known to help you with a possible trade in for another product.

Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok Thanks
stevenl1469
Phone call session started

You're welcome.

Mike G.
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician