TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It is not a problem with my computer, it is with my T.V.

Customer Question
It is not a...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model # is LN46C530F1FXCZ and is approximatly 10 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No, our problem is that we have no sound all of a sudden. If we are using Netflix, or we run it through our PVR, we have sound. Just not on regular TV. Our PVR died so now we are stuck with no sound

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. We are just wondering about the sound

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
3/7/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 month ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent support, pay per question website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Have you tried to disconnect TV power cord from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
We still have nothing

OK, can you please run auto-tuning option on TV menu for fresh channel scan?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Will do

Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can not find that function on our tv, and no, I already paid my $5 and to talk is another $35. It is pretty sad that I can't get a straight answer Other companies charge O
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it is not the money that I object to it is the principal

I have no info about billing, please contact customer service at(###) ###-####for billing info

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
now I get nothing?

Do you see channel option on the TV menu?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No I don't.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Forget it, I will figure this out on my own. I do not have all day to do this

OK, no problem

Good luck

Louie, Technician