TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a LG 62SX4D tv. 12 years. When i piuge it to the

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a LG 62SX4D tv

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 62S?

12 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

When i piuge it to the power The red light comes and series of white light running from bottom to top No display on tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Also how to check the sound of the tv I dont have remote

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/7/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 4 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

If you press the menu button of the sets OWN remote control does the menu come up please?

I don have remote of the TV.

Is there a menu button on the set itself for this check?that will do

front of the TV Menu button is there.. Whta to do with it.

Press it and follow what I said above?

I pushed the menu button and nothing happened..
No projection on the screen, Power red light is ON and series of White light runs and again a red light...

Its a bad mainboard for the age of this set it would be unwise to fit another due to costs,you would be better off replacing the set

If you dis-agree let me know and I will find a board for you cost of board around $150

Let me know your thoughts

How i can test the sound of the tv and is there are chances the projector lamp is faulty..

Why would you want to test the sound??the sound wont come on until the main-board is replaced, it really does not sound like a lamp issue

ohh, where to find the mainboard on this tv?
Also could you tell me the exact part number for the mainboard of this...
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I want the answer for above questions asked..

You can buy the parts here: https://www.shopjimmy.com/tvs

Thanks, ***** ***** the tv mainboard is located and how to find the exact part number..

You can view all of the exact parts here: http://www.shopjimmy.com/lg/62sx4d-ub

Thanks..Are you sure the mainboard Is the issue..
Or you need more info to come to that conclusion..

Yes