TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV does no operate. Unable to obtain a signal tried HDMI…

Customer Question
My TV does no...

My TV does no operate. Unable to obtain a signal tried HDMI and 2 still no response

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

JVC 55" don't have the model number handy

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes. However our other TV in the bedroom works.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your JVC? What happened right before this?

It started yesterday with a black screen and then a message that it is on progress to establish the station

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

As of now no, however I know nothing about TV's I'm 86 years old.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/7/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent support, pay per question website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?