TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need to talk to text, about,2006 Samsung TV, its the one…

Customer Question
Hi I need to...

Hi I need to talk to text, about,2006 Samsung TV, its the one with mirrors, comes I only couple minutes then turns off, could get it to stay in for a couple weeks by turning it on over

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

And over, but WOnt stay on now only 1 minute

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Well wont stay on long enough to get direct tv box to get signal

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Still has a great picture when on.. this just keep getting worse

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
I can here a humming sound
T u there
Sent wrong phone number(###) ###-####
Hello
Am I conected
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
R u their
Can a tec awser my ? I sent been wait 20min
I'm getting no response
I've got. Now response
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 4 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello
WelcomeI will need the complete model number please found on the back of the set?
I can only communicate with you via this chat however someone may ring,let me know pleaseAnthony
H
Hi
HLS5687W
HLS5687WX/ XAA
/
Type #AT56K3
R they the correct #
Is this TV worth fixing

OK prior to it doing this you said you heard humming is that correct?

its coming from end away from the big bulb that pulls out

It means the color wheel is bad,this spins at 9000 rpm and when the bearings go on the motor it hums and eventually fails you should have all the lights blinking on the front of the set, in my opinion and given the age of the set its not an option to pump money into it,cost of color wheel is around $100 a tech will charger $280

If you dis-agree please let me know and I will provide more info,let me know your thoughts please

Can I putt color wheel in anfu will sale me it for $100
I bought new bulb 8 years ago , but just put it in 6months ago

No we do not sell anything only provide advice you should be able to get it from www.partstore.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx4pbNjsxfU&t=11s <<click

The above video will help you with replacing it

A positive rating at this point is welcome ,hopefully 5 stars with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page (but no lower than 3) thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony

Do you need any more help??