TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My VISIO E500-AO suddenly went black. Have sound and by

Customer Question
My VISIO E500-AO suddenly...

My VISIO E500-AO suddenly went black. Have sound and by accident saw that when the flashlight shined on it, I could see a faint picture.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Visio?

I don’ think I ever have. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Visio?

Unplugging from wall and all cables.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that’s it. Thanks.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/7/2018
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 4 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?