TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Is this a real person. Insignia and 1month. It won’t turn on…

Customer Question
Is this a real...

Is this a real person

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Insignia and 1month

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It won’t turn on but there’s a red Light saying it has power

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/7/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model number of the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.