TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Lost the remote cant turn tv on

Lost the remote cant...

Lost the remote cant turn tv on.

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

3/7/2018
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the TV?

serial number B539EWD05552

I need the MODEL NUMBER as requested please- the serial number does not allow me to look up the TV.

ns.32d420na16 mfd15122rev.a

Thank you. Pulling up the manual for your Insignia set now.

On the left hand side of the TV there are manual buttons (not on the front but on the side), and the lower most button is power. Let me know if you're able to turn the TV on using that button.

Are you still with me here?

My tv has no buttons

Your owner's manual shows that it does. Check both the right and the left hand sides of the TV (look at it from the sides).

Look at both sides of the TV please, there are buttons on all Insignia sets. Do you see them?

Thanks for nothing

Wow. Okay good luck then.

Nathan, Installer

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

do you still need help with this?

My tv has no buttons I don't know what your Manuel says. But it's wrong.

There are buttons. Insignia tvs are very low quality basic models, but one thing they do always manage to include is onboard buttons.

They are on the back of the tv, on the lower right hand corner, there are a group of 7 buttons there in a vertical row. The one at the very bottom of that group is the power button. I can send you a diagram if that would help.

I found the buttons thank you so. Much. Tks sorry if I was rude . T hanks

You're very welcome.

Is it turning on and working for you now with that button at least?

do you need help finding a new remote?

Nathan, Installer