TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I recently purchased a Hisense television and my remote stop…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I recently...

Second opinion] I recently purchased a Hisense television and my remote stop working so I purchased a ew remote and now I need to program the remote to television. Could you help Me?

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2 weeks

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I can't find my paperwork to the tv

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
3/7/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 month ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the make and model number of the new remote?

What is the model number on the rear of your TV?

Pete, Electronic Engineer