TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv won't connect to chromecast nor hdmi. Just that it…

Customer Question
My tv won't connect...

My tv won't connect to chromecast nor hdmi

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Chromecast?

Just that it isn't reading it

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/7/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the make and model number of your TV?
Did it work ok with Chromecast previously?

Did you recently have any power outages or thunderstorms?

Can you still access the on-screen menu on the TV?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.