TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Forgot my password. Telstra tv. sense smart tv. Tv menu

Customer Question
Forgot my password Technician's...

Forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Telstra tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Hi sense smart tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Hisense? What happened right before this?

It’s not an issue I forgot my password

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/7/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.