TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 55 inch 4k uhx smart tv. We just moved across

Customer Question
I have a 55...

I have a 55 inch 4k uhx smart tv. We just moved across country and I'm trying to hook it up to a video player as we won't have Internet til tomorrow. I can't seem to hook it up, can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

We won't have that til tomorrow. Right now we would just like to be able to watch a dvd.

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

I don't have Internet til tomorrow. I just want to watch a dvd through a video player. How do I set that up.

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope, that's it. Thanks

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
3/7/2018
TV Technician: technicalcat, Technician replied 5 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Technician

Hello and thank you for using this service. My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

Does your DVD player have an HDMI connection? Previously hooked up to this TV?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.