TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Why wont my tv connect to my wi fi. Its showing I have

Customer Question
Why wont my tv...

Why wont my tv connect to my wi fi

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

No

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes its showing I have strong connection on da tv setting

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent support, pay per question website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

9827c26120720

I'm afraid it is not a valid model number, please recheck

hello r u there sir

Yes, I'm here and replied

Did you get that message?

Ok wait one minute sir

Sure, take your time

Ns-32dr310na17

Thanks for the info

- Is it first time connecting this TV to wifi OR was it working fine with same wifi modem and recently got the problem?

This is my first time sir
What’s up sir

OK, have you run Network Setup on TV menu to establish wifi connection?

it’s signal is strong sir

Please press Home button on Roku remote and go to Settings then Network then Update connection, Press OK to start the update process. Your TV uses your current wireless network name and password ***** reconfirm the wireless connection, the local network connection, and the Internet connection

Please reply back with the result

Still want connect sir

This is odd, let me repost this question for other techs to look into it

Thanks

TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.