TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am hearing impaired and own Sony Wireless headphones model…

Customer Question
I am hearing impaired...

I am hearing impaired and own Sony Wireless headphones model TMR rf985R. I need insttructions on which plugs to use colorwise on which component. tv or headphone charger

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sharpe Model LC43N6100U Smart TV. we purchased it this last year

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, the menu works I need to know which color plug to use on which instrument.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LC43N6100U? What happened right before this?

I have never used them withthis tv, i used them with a much older LG

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, except husband is trying now.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/6/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent support, pay per question website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

You can connect the Sony headphone base unit into Audio Out jack on the side panel of the TV using RCA to 3.5mm cable, but this might turn off the TV speakers, click the following link to view an image of connection cable that will help, please reply back with the result