TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV turns on and with no picture no sound. The yellow won't…

Customer Question
TV turns on and...

TV turns on and with no picture no sound.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

The yellow won't go in. I have tried many times

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

I don't believe so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

We got a small dog

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/6/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 4 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

The yellow wire won’t stay in and there’s no sound and no picture
Tv no sound and picture and yellow wire won’t go completely in.
TV Technician: Eldon, Technician replied 4 months ago
Eldon
Eldon, Technician

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

Can you tell me what device it is that you're connecting?

What is the brand and model of the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.