TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Got a new modem and set top box and followed setup

Customer Question
Got a new modem...

Got a new modem and set top box and followed setup directions for remote..worked fine but I have two channels.only. Only 4 and 11 come in but the are not playing what should be on those channels. 11 shows a PBS channel, for example.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

ASUS and it worked fine before I changed out the boxes.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Cursing, starting over, turning off and on again ( the modem and router)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but I will call again as the other TV gets no sound! (Changed out two units.)

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
3/6/2018
TV Technician: Eldon, Technician replied 5 months ago
Eldon
Eldon, Technician

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

Can you tell me how the box is connected to the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.