TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have WiFi but the tv won't connect. Netflix and cravetv.

Customer Question
I have WiFi but...

I have WiFi but the tv won't connect

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Yes, Netflix and cravetv

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes, my tablet connects fine but the tv doesnt

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/6/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent support, pay per question website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

It is wall mounted and there is no model # on the side.

The model number is ***** info that I need to get a related manual for troubleshooting purpose