TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV has a big X1 on the screen. INSIGNIA. DON'T UNDERSTAND.

Customer Question
TV has a big...

TV has a big X1 on the screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

INSIGNIA

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

DON'T UNDERSTAND

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Insignia? What happened right before this?

WAS GREAT

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

DO YOU WANT THE #I HAVE

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/6/2018
TV Technician: technicalcat, Technician replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Technician

Hello and thank you for using this service. My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

Do you have a comcast/xfinity cable box attached to the TV?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

I have #do you need

Please unplug power to the X1 box (comcast box). Make sure it goes dark. Wait at least 1 minute, then plug power back in, and power on. Let me know results.