TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Sony Smart TV and and amazon fite stick. I am

I have a Sony...

I have a Sony Smart TV and and amazon fite stick. I am trying to consistantly load WAtch ESPN without luck!

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?

KD-43X720E about 1 year give or take

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

NO only when using the signal from my router through the Amazon Firestick

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

INO I am trying to establish a set procedure to watch ESPN

3/3/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Do you see any error message?

No, I'll wait for your e-mail answer

Please remove the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?

None of your suggestions worked. I get ESPN thru Hulu but I never get it by repeating the same sequence of steps

Is it working now?

On & Off. Can't get the same sequence to load ESPN each time. Its frustrating!

Unfortunately, I cannot see how you are loading ESPN each time

Thanks for your effort!

You're welcome!

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Harry, Customer Service