TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My LG 45 inch flat tv is about 6years old. When you tern it…

My LG 45 inch...

My LG 45 inch flat tv is about 6years old. When you tern it on it goes fo

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

A few second and turns off. The cabl co. Tec says Ian getting a signal. It's the set

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

Just started a.few days ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I was told I need a new set.

2/28/2018
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

Tried to call and got your answering device , will call again at 1 PM EST (1 hour)

Glad I could be of help , thank you

Jack
Jack, Technician