TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a tv that my mother has left to me as she has passed.

I have a tv...

I have a tv that my mother has left to me as she has passed. I can not find the remote. How can I get one? I have the ser# ***** model#.

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

TC-P50s2N

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

I can turn it on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I would just like to buy a remote.

2/27/2018
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Thank you

You're welcome. could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Do you need further assistance with this?

Aric, Technician