TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just got it & it's smarter than me...lol 55 inch, LG55UH.

Just got it &...

Just got it & it's smarter than me...lol 55 inch, LG55UH

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

6090-UF, SERIAL# ***** HTE 134? 2016

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, I but, I can't get sound?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Hooked it up the day before yesterday....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't know if it makes any difference but I first hooked it up same as my Panasonic with Bose Lifestyle system & no sound from either tv or bose, then unhooked Bose & tried again and still no sound? Now when I try to set it up it says something lik, not compatable?

2/21/2018
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

So you are not able to get sound even through the tvs own speakers at this point?
What do you have connected to it? Cable/satellite, dvd, etc?

I have Spectrum. When I was running set-up, sound test sounded great on tv but, would not work when I went to ESPN or any other channel? Had Bose Lifestyle hooked up but never dic get sound thru it? So, I unhooked the Bosr & tried again, still nothing? BTW,

That sounds more like a spectrum issue,

please unplug power to the spectrum box, for at least 5 minutes

replug, then test again,

if no change, try seeing if any of the apps on the tv like netflix have sound or not

Please do not ask for anymore $$$>$$

I have not asked for anything.

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

You have paid the full agreed upon fees (5 deposit + balance/total) noted on the payment page when posting your question.

I sent an answer, above

NO MORE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, I've not asked you for anything, as I explained above.

Please focus on following the instructions I provided here. I have no control over anything else and continuing to discuss billing matters outside my control only detracts from being able to help you here.

I was told you would fix this for $5.00 so lets get on with it
is the call free?

No, you were not. The fee is not, and never was 5. As I've mentioned previously, and as you agreed to previously, that was just to post your question, not the total.

You paid the total, full amount, listed on the payment page when posting your question. That covers this chat only. If you want a phone call, that is a separate additional fee, on top of the amounts (5+balance) that you paid for the chat.

Have unpluged everything & started over. Still nothing?
Take ya $5 and stick it up your ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'm just trying to help here. We charge a very reasonable fee for our services, which is the amount that was shown on the payment page when posting your question. To get help from a licensed and trained tech for $5 just isn't realistic. To have a tech come out on site would be at least $100.

If you wish to continue, understanding what the fees are, I'd be happy to help. If you are more concerned about cost, or unable to have a productive and polite conversation, then I'll need to opt out and you may visit the help page for any account matters.

Nathan, I'm sure you are a nice guy but, I just do not like your company's bait & switch agenda. It's misleading, period!!!!! So, if I call, how much $$, cause the last call me link U sent did not show the $26.00 fee?
Since you have been so nice Nathan I would like to say, Thank You! But since you told me it sounded like a Spectrum problem, think I will pas. Thanks again Nathan!!!!!

A call is 26. The online part of the chat here is what you paid already. I cannot see that info, but if you click on Account at the top of the page, it will show there under your account history.

Can you please try the reboot of the box that I mentioned?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Nathan, Installer