TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No black light (Philips m#47pfl7432d/37. 2008. Didn't check…

No black light (Philips...

No black light (Philips m#47pfl7432d/37

Technician's Assistant: How old is your M#47PFL7432D?

2008

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Didn't check all of them

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your M#47PFL7432D? What happened right before this?

Just turn it on and it didn,t an was like that I put a t- con board in it

2/19/2018
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this but first ;

Please send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

Jack
Jack, Technician
hello
Phone call session started

I did accept your phone request so i could see this screen but first i want to make sure you understand that this cost an extra $26
Do you still want that call or do you wish to continue in chat mode ?
That offer was sent automated by the website by the way , NOT ME

just cancel every thing you said the cost would be 28.00 forget it and thanks

I can cancel that phone call then work with you on this post

Also , i never said anything myself , i have zzero to do with billing here , i`m an independent tech. , not an employee

I don,t do any thing without knowing the cost that not smart

Phone call has been canceled

Note that you may not see the credit for your deposit right away

If you still want to proceed here then let me know