TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My 2017 75 inch S9 Samsung tv has a red or magenta cast on…

My 2017 75 inch...

My 2017 75 inch S9 Samsung tv has a red or magenta cast on the left half of the screen. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your S9?

Got it in April of 2017

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, on broadcast, dvds. etc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your S9? What happened right before this?

I just started to notice this issue about a week ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That is my issue, no

Answered in 1 minute by:
2/19/2018
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this but first ;

Please send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

This shows no matter what is playing on the screen ?
If you open the TV's own menu , is it also affected by this ?

Will be signing off for the night so i will give you an answer

From what you described and if indeed the menu is also affected by this then you have a defective LCD/LED panel (screen) and this is not repairable so the tv will get replaced as it is still under warranty

Contact Samsung customer service at this number 1-800-SAMSUNG and they will send one of their ASC to confirm the defective panel and for the rest will tell you how to proceed .

Let me know if you have questions and if not for now then PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE (stars above and submit), it does not cost you anything more and does not close this post while it gets me paid for my time helping you .

I see that you are here now

Any questions on this ?

Thanks. How long is my warranty for

1 year , till april 2018 so don`t wait

Much welcome and please do not forget to rate with the stars at the top of your page (and SUBMIT) so i can get compensated for my time helping you.

Jack
Jack, Technician