TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It's our tv. Am i still turned on to Netflix? I had it about…

It's our tv. Am...

It's our tv. Am i still turned on to Netflix? I had it about a day or two ago, now I can't get back to the home page. On the tv there is a pop up which says that home page is currently unavaiable

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

No

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

I have a fire stick connected to the tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it. I had it about a day or 2 ago

2/17/2018
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Netflix and the Firestick Home Page are not related. Unplug the Firestick from the TV and also it's USB power cord from the stick. Wait 5 minutes and plug them both back in. Turn on your TV and let me know exactly what you see on your screen.

View my reply, try those steps and let me know what happens.

I found out what the problem was. I switched the surge protector off and then back on and the problem corrected it self. Thank you for your time. The surge protector might be bad. It is a few years old.

Okay. Those same steps I posted above are another way to get there- either one will work to reset the Firestick. Glad it's working. Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Do you need further assistance with this?

Aric, Technician