TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I finished playing a DVD and am unable to get back to my TV…

I finished playing a...

I finished playing a DVD and am unable to get back to my TV stations..

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

It lists all my apps

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

It is connected to my TV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

The screen moved and I cannot get to my regular setting which is HDM11/DCV

2/13/2018
technicalcat
technicalcat, Technician

Hello and thank you for using this service. My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

You need to change input/source on your TV to get back to you satellite or cable box. Are you able to do this? There should be an input or source button on your remote.

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

technicalcat
technicalcat, Technician
I cannot get it back to the cable box
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Phone call session started