TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Samsung tv error code 012. About 4 years old smart tv. No I…

Customer Question
Samsung tv error code...

Samsung tv error code 012

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

About 4 years old smart tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

No I just use it for Netflix

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else connect it to it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
2/10/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model number of the tv?
Where are you seeing this code?

Menu works
But when I try the smart hub n go to Netflix I get error 012
Samsung tv UN32EH5300

Do any other apps work on it (amazon, hulu, youtube, etc)?

No nothing n it says internet is connected

This is a network connection issue, it may be connected to wifi but that doesn't mean it has a good connection to the internet.

Go into the samsung menu, under support/diagnostics, then to reset

this will factory reset the tv, you'll have to reconnect to wifi after, but netflix should start working again at that point.

Didn’t work
Are you sure it shows the WiFi as connected?