TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a &o 6 CD player and would like to have it serviced.

I have a b&o...

I have a b&o 6 CD player and would like to have it serviced. Where is the nearest place from 97219?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Bang olufsen 6 dick cd on stand and around 4ft tall b&o spea

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

Rested side red button. The cd will not go up or down. But the light is on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to have it serviced cleaned etc...

2/10/2018
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. The nearest B&O servicer is in Portland. Their number is(###) ###-####or you can email them at***@******.***. They're located at 1042 NW Overton St 97209.

What else can I do for you?

Thank u I’ll give them a call ����

You're welcome!