TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I go to the apps, click on it and start to watch something…

Customer Question
I go to the...

I go to the apps, click on it and start to watch something and shortly the circle comes on, the video stops and says there isn't enough support or something like that. It used to work fine now the last two days I cannot watch it for more than five minutes

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is a Sony, smart TV and the model number is *****

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?

It is about 2-1/2 years old and I thought I gave you the model number.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No and I said it worked fine until about two days ago.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

Nothing that I know of. I have to go apps to retrieve the Amazon prime. It worked fine until two days ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
2/11/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.